Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It DOesn'T cOst A thING...

A little something b4 I go to the lab...

I bet every and each one of you ever experienced annoying salesperson when you out shopping and window shopping...

Well, it happens unless you really dressed up like someone really rich, wearing expensive dress, shoes and handbag...

Why is this situation still happening?I thought all salesperson had learned customer service and the rule of thumb ----> Customer Is Always Right...

Sometimes I wonder, I always faced this kind of situation with Malay salesgirl...there's a few Chinese and Indians too,but very rare...when it comes to Malays...urghhh!!!hate to admit it because I am 100% Malay too...

Yesterday, I went to Queensbay Mall to buy a playgym for my baby Umar. I dressed up simple, outdated jeans and t-shirt...and I went to Mom's Care outlet. I was looking and excitedly browsing to some playgym available in that store...one Malay salesgirl was right behind me just looking at me without even bother to ask or serve me...

So, I looked back at her, hoping that she will ask or help me, but she ignored me just like that...when I asked her whether that is all playgym they got and is there any discount,she answered me with really snobbish face...personally I think she is beautiful person...but why do she has to act that way..I am a potential customer even I don't looked rich...

I guess you can guess how her face looked like when I asked her to open the playgym package...she opened it with angry face, yet, so lazy...God knows how much I just want to leave that store and end up not buying the playgym, but I already made promise with my soon to be 5 months old cutie pie...

It does not end there, when I was near the cashier, I was looking to other toys...maybe want to buy another, but this Malay girl quickly scan the playgym price tag, and say the price out loud direct to my face...I was so pissed off...I would have buy another toy if she do not act that irritating...

I love Mom's Care outlet...before this, I had been there several times and some Chinese and other Malay salesgirls served me well...but this particular salesgirl...beauty outside,ugly inside,but the uglyness showed on the outside which make you no longer beauty nor pleasant to look and deal with...

Oopss, time to go to the lab...

till then...but I really have this perfect plan in my head, just hoping that this particular salesgirl is on duty at that time...

No comments:

Post a Comment