For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.
It is about your outlook towards life. You can either regret or rejoice...
- missed breakfast...gained stomachache----REGRET
- missed Pangkor trip...gained nice and relax weekend in Bentong---REJOICE
- missed 9A's in SPM...gained knowledge, lifetime lesson, BFF and future husband (now husband la...) in UMT---REJOICE
- missed exercise and eating right...gained weight and body fat---BIG FAT REGRET
- missed single life...gained lovely husband and adorable baby boy---no doubt REJOICE
- gain good salary and scholarship...lose some precious time with family---no comment (duh...)
- gain new pair of shoes...lose chance to buy another pair for a year---REGRET making this promise with my hubby...huhuhu
- gain new laptop...lose some useful sofware in the old one---trying to REJOICE
- gain new pink roses and green coloured comforter set...lose uncomfortable chilly nights---REJOICE